CPLDs or complex programmable logic devices are similar to FPGAs but smaller. CPLDS are known for their low power and low cost architecture. Use these to trouble shoot circuits. simulate computers, and even make games. This CPLD uses the Altera EPM240 chip.
Note: Requires Quartus II Software
Requires USB Blaster Bundle
Specs and Features:
- Low-cost, low-power CPLD
- Instant-on, non-volatile architecture
- Standby current as low as 25μA
- Provides fast propagation delay and clock-to-output times
- Provides four global clocks with two clocks available per logic array block (LAB)
- UFM block up to 8Kbits for non-volatile storage
- MultiVolt core enabling external supply voltages to the device of either 3.3V/2.5V or 1.8V
- MultiVolt I/O interface supporting 3.3V, 2.5V, 1.8V, and 1.5V logic levels Bus-friendly architecture including programmable slew rate, drive strength, bus-hold, and programmable pull-up resistors
Datasheets and Information
1x Altera MAX II CPLD Development Board
We believe that a good shipping experience is what makes our customers return. We want you to be happy and satisfied with your purchase at Circuit-Pop. We have 24 hour customer service should you have any inquires regarding your purchases, please contact us at email@example.com. Shipping times can take from 2-4 weeks to be delivered, and we have tracking services so you can follow your purchase right to your door!